- Name: Lenovo ThinkPad
- Processor (CPU) Speed -2.3 GHz
- Memory size -4 GB
- Hard Disk Size -250 GB
- Summary: Entrepreneurs cheer! The main moderate ThinkPad ultraportable workstation has shown up. The ThinkPad X100e is a 11-inch scratch pad stuffed with a low-voltage AMD processor, ground-breaking ATI incorporated illustrations, and probably the best console we’ve tried on a ultraportable workstation. Is this the perfect ally for street warriors? Investigate our audit to discover.
- Brand Name -Lenovo
- Series -ThinkPad T61
- Processor Brand -Intel
- Display Size -15 inch
- Operating System -Windows 7
- Color -Black
- Wireless Compatibility -802.11bgn
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports -1
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports -2
- Battery -Lithium ion
- Average Battery Life (in hours) -5 hours
In the event that there is a solitary PC brand name that is synonymous with business it must be ThinkPad. Incredibly strong form quality, astounding consoles, accuracy TrackPoints (that red spot in the console) and awesome guarantee support have been the foundations of the ThinkPad inheritance going right back to the days when IBM still possessed the brand. The Lenovo ThinkPad X100e proceeds with this custom with extraordinary compared to other assembled ultraportable note pads we’ve found in our office.
With a beginning load around three pounds and a straightforward dark mechanical plan, the architects of the ThinkPad X100e endeavored to convey the ThinkPad legacy at a very moderate cost. Lenovo concedes that their clients have requested a “ThinkPad netbook” for quite a while now, however the ThinkPad engineers discussed whether it was conceivable to convey a tough, solid, business-class workstation at “netbook” costs.