- Brand Name: Dell
- Model: D620
- RAM 4 GB
- HDD: 250 GB
- Summary: On the off chance that the D620 is anything to pass by, Dell’s new Latitude range will be a power to be dealt with, offering incredible particular and amazing execution at an entirely reasonable cost. Furthermore, when Dell begins to offer the coordinated 3G module as a choice, these machines will turn out to be significantly progressively attractive.
- Processor 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- RAM 4 GB SO DIMM DDR2
- Hard Drive 250 GB mechanical_hard_drive
- Graphics Coprocessor Intel HD Graphics
- Operating System Windows 10
- Card Description Integrated
- Wireless Type -802.11g
- Number of USB 2.0- Ports 4
- Hardware Platform -PC
Aesthetically the D620 looks pleasant and proficient. It is for the most part a dim charcoal-dark (practically dark) inside with silver accents and silver top. This accommodates a mechanical and solid look, an incredible inverse of the light-dim and white structure of the Dell Inspiron line of note pads. The entirety of the new Latitude note pads (D420, D620 and D820) convey this new shading plan, as I would see it is unmistakable and proficient looking — it’s not actually rich and smooth like an Apple or Sony, the Latitude supports profound and observable depressions rather than an Apple cover all up look, yet the look works. Furthermore, it’s absolutely an improvement over the previous D610 look which was business exhausting and very average with its dim and square shaped appearance.