- Name: Brand HP
- Material: PP+ iron
- Gross weight: 550g
- Summary: The HP Compaq 2510p is a 12.1″ screen ultraportable notebook intended for representatives that are every now and again in a hurry. The Compaq 2510p replaces the more seasoned nc2400 ultraportable offering from HP. The 2510p enhances the nc2400 by offering a touchpad, LED illuminated showcase, the Intel Santa Rosa stage and a new structure look.
- Processor Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory 4GB
- Hard Drive 250GB
- DVD+/-RW SuperMulti DL Drive
- 12.1-inch diagonal Illumi-Lite WXGA anti-glare (1280 × 800 resolution)
- Ambient light sensor
- HP Privacy Filter support
- Up to 32-bit per pixel color depth
- VGA port supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 at 75 Hz, and lower resolutions at up to 100 Hz
- High Definition Audio support w/24-bit DAC
- BATTERY -9-cell (83 WHr) high capacity Lithium-Ion
The HP Compaq 2510p looks like a mini-me version of the larger 6510b (14″) and 8510p (15″) business notebooks. HP uses the same design across its line of business notebooks, which is a good thing, they’ve standardized on a professional yet stylish bluish-silver metallic lid with black trim on the inside that should appeal to just about anyone. The front corners are slightly rounded to give a nice smooth look and to avoid any sharp edges from poking you.
The LED lights on the front right side of the 2510p help to give it an added stylish look, and above the keyboard there are light-up touch sensitive controls that look more elegant and futuristic than a regular old push button. The smoothly integrated touchpad provides a nice clean look as well. The keyboard and screen bezel are a matte black color, this provides a fine look as well as making sure dirt and fingerprints don’t show up.